APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021 SUMMERSTAGE PROGRAM ARE NOW OPEN.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 21, 2021
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION IN SUMMERSTAGE
1) Students who are residents of Arkansas and who are presently classified as rising 10th, 11th or 12th graders at public or private high schools or are homeschooled are eligible for participation in the SummerStage program.
Applicants do not need to be currently participating in a program for gifted and talented at their school to participate in this program.
2) Applicants should have demonstrated:
* creativity in academic or creative fields,
* above average ability in the areas of creative writing, dramaturgy or performance.
* a high degree of self-motivation
* the intellectual, social, and emotional maturity required to thrive in a collaborative environment that emphasizes theoretical and process-related learning.
3) Applicants must be able to commit to the entire duration of the program - July 24-31, 2021.
4) Applicants will be considered on merit and regardless of socioeconomic status, cultural, or language differences.
5) Applications are accepted until the program is full, but students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible since there are limited spots available.