APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020 SUMMERSTAGE PROGRAM ARE NOW OPEN.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION IN SUMMERSTAGE
1) Students who are residents of Arkansas and who are presently classified as rising 10th, 11th or 12th graders at public or private high schools or are homeschooled are eligible for participation in the SummerStage program.
Applicants do not need to be currently participating in a program for gifted and talented at their school to participate in this program.
2) Applicants should have demonstrated:
* creativity in academic or creative fields,
* above average ability in the areas of creative writing, dramaturgy or performance.
* a high degree of self-motivation
* the intellectual, social, and emotional maturity required to thrive in a collaborative environment that emphasizes theoretical and process-related learning.
3) Applicants must be able to commit to the entire 8 days of the program - July 18-25, 2020.
4) Applicants will be considered on merit and regardless of socioeconomic status, cultural, or language differences.
5) Applications must be completed and submitted by MAY 8, 2020.